Wednesday 1 November 2017

Happy Wednesday

Today we began the day with gym class, snacks and morning circle time.
Today was "take your kid to work day" so we had a very especial guest: Julia (my oldest daughter).  Julia helped me making slime again using a different recipe. The slime turned out a bit too liquid. We will keep trying different recipes until we get it right! :)
The slime will be our experiment for the Science Fair, that's why we are trying different recipes. What I told students is that Spider man is running out of his super web and we need help him by finding the stickiest slime ever!


























In the afternoon we worked on numeracy skills. JKs had to count and write the correspondent number.
After second lunch we had a good talk about Halloween candies...oh how I love to hear their stories!
"My daddy ate all my Halloween candies!"
"My mom ate so much bubble gum that she threw up in the washroom!"
"Well, I threw up once, but because I was sick!"
"I ate one million candies yesterday!"
Just love to hear their perspective!
We finish off the day with centers.
Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment